Yellow ABS plastic 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Ultimaker ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) Yellow Filament is used by a wide variety of industries globally and is renowned for its excellent mechanical properties and is currently one of the easiest to use on the market. Ultimaker ABS Yellow Filament has been designed specifically to reduce warping and provide consistent inter-layer adhesion and is perfect for creating functional prototypes and end-use parts.
Why choose Ultimaker ABS?
- Designed specifically to prevent warping
- Excellent inter-layer and good bed adhesion
- Increased strength for functional prototypes and end-use parts
- Enhanced mechanical properties over regular ABS
Please note: due to the use of Styrene in this co-polymer, we recommend only using this in a ventilated space. To achieve the best results we recommend using an enclosure. Not suitable for applications where the printed part is exposed to temperatures over 85°C.
Ultimaker ABS Yellow Filament
- Manufacturer: Ultimaker
- Product Code:Ultimaker ABS Yellow Filament
- Availability:In Stock
- Delivery: 5-10 Working Days
- Ex Tax:£35.95