Ultimaker S5 is one of the most powerful, reliable, and versatile 3D printers created by Ultimaker. The Ultimaker S5 is packed full of powerful technology in a simple and stylish enclosure that would fit perfectly in your office. The Ultimaker S5 has an enclosed front with tinted glass doors to ensure the internal temperature and airflow are optimal. The Ultimaker S5 features a touchscreen which guides you through the printer and displays detailed information such as loaded materials, print cores, and a 3D preview which allows you to see how far along your print is.
With the Ultimaker S5 you can print everything from quick prototypes to complex, technical parts using a wide range of filaments and support materials. The Ultimaker S5 has an open filament system which allows you to choose a custom material solution, making 3D printing simple and easy.
- The active bed levelling ensures a perfect first layer. The enclosed front controls airflow and a filament flow sensor will pause your print and notify you if you run out of material. The Ultimaker S5 can be trusted to do any job free of hassle.
- A build volume of 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches), combined with Ultimaker's reliable dual extrusion and water-soluble support, gives you even more freedom to create your designs how you want them. Your designs or parts can be printed in one go so you can meet demand with maximum efficiency. The Ultimaker S5 can also fit comfortably on your desk due to its size.
- The Ultimaker S5's unique print core design allows you to swap nozzles in seconds so you can switch between build and support materials. You can also choose from 0.8, 0.4, or 0.25 mm print cores for fast or detailed prints.
- The Ultimaker S5's 4.7 inch (11.9 cm) touchscreen makes operating effortless. The touchscreen will display visual guides to explain configuration changes and maintenance and also gives you a visual preview of you print.
- Print over Wifi, Ethernet, or from a USB stick and monitor progress via the built-in camera
The Ultimaker App (iOS and Android)
The Ultimaker App has been specifically designed to monitor and control your Ultimaker 3D printer from a mobile device. You are able to connect and control your printer on your Wifi network and check in on your print at any time to view progress. You can also receive live notifications to let you know your 3D print progress.
|Dimensions||495 x 457 x 520 mm|
|Build Volume||330 x 240 x 300 mm (left or right nozzle, or dual extrusion)|
|Filament Diameter||2.85 mm|
|Build Plate||Heated glass build plate|
|Build Plate Temperature||20 - 140 ºC|
|Build Plate Leveling||Active leveling|
|Build Plate Heat Time||< 4 min (from 20 to 60 ºC)|
|Supported Materials||PLA, Tough PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, CPE+, PC, PP, PVA, Breakaway (Also supports third-party materials)|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.25, 0.4, 0.6, and 0.8 mm|
|Nozzle Temperature||180 - 280 ºC|
|Extruders||Dual extrusion print head with a unique auto-nozzle lifting system and swappable print cores|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port|
|Display||4.7" colour touchscreen|